9.17.2008

A Tarjay Kind of Day

Both these pants and tuxedo jacket were in the thrift store pile a few times. I got the jacket about four years ago before I was really into fashion and I couldn't figure out to do with it. The pants have been through every weight gain and loss that I've had over the past couple of years and they are still a little baggy. Now, I love them both and I am so glad I rescued them!

Tuxedo Jacket: Isaac Mizrahi (via Target) - $15

Scarf: Designer Unknown (via Target) - $5

Fuschia Tee: Mossimo (via Target) - $7

Pinstriped Pants: Ann Taylor Loft - $20

Black Pumps: Nine West - $40


Estimated Cost: $87


3 comments:

ohthatgirl said...

I love the scarf pattern in combination with the pinstripes. Great outfit. ;O)

90-Dayer said...

Thanks ohthatgirl! That was the first scarf I ever bought and I only got it because of the pattern! It's my fave.

Hillary said...

Love this combo. The scarf really adds to it. Thanks for your well wishes! Hope to post outfits soon!