10.30.2008

Mommy's Helper

Not too much excitement in my life today. Just work, work, work.

I did take a trip to Bath & Body Works to replace my Japanese Cherry Blossom lotion that I ran out of (it's my fave). They were having a really good sale! I ended up getting two of the JCB Body Creams, Antibacterial Foam Handsoap and a travel size Antibacterial Hand Foam for $18.27. They are also giving out coupons for get one free item of your choice when you spend $10 (up to $13). I'll be going back tomorrow, the kids weren't too thrilled to be there. Actually, I take that back my son had fun. He said "Mommy, why do you keep saying don't touch that? I want to find something for you!" Ha Ha :O)



Teal Vest: New York & Company - $15

Black Shirt: George - $Don't remember
Houndstooth Slacks: George (Thrifted) - $4
Black Boots: Liz Claiborne - $30

Necklace: Designer Unknown - $6

Estimated Cost: $55

3 comments:

ohthatgirl said...

Hey! I wore the black version of that vest today. I scored mine was dang near free yesterday. :O)

Anonymous said...

I loooooove bath & body works.

*Diane* said...

Cool Colors and i like the layering