11.30.2009

The Slackers Back!

Hi ya! It looks like I took a vacation for the summer, and didn't even realize it. Boy does time fly! I hope all of you have been doing well.

As usual, I've been up to a few things. I just recently became an Independent Jewelry Advisor for lia sophia, so you will begin seeing me wearing some awesome pieces. I chose lia sophia because I wanted a little extra spending cash. Earn extra money + chance to earn free jewelry on a monthly basis = my kind of side gig ;) I was also impressed with their Lifetime Replacement Guarantee. Once I get my website up and running, I will be sure to share that with you all. For now, click here to view the Fall/Winter catalog.

Pink Cardigan w/Jeweled Buttons: New York & Company - $10
Tiered Gray Skirt: Larry Levine - $25
Black Boots: Nine West - $50 (via eBay)
Scarf: Target - $5
Total Cost (not including jewelry): $90

The Jewels















Bracelet: Debbie - $72
Necklace: Escapade - $44
Ring: Structure - $38
Earrings: Inside Out - $26

3 comments:

LJ said...

welcome back princess! you look gorgeous!!! i need to back to it myself... not having a computer makes it really hard to keep up though.

90-Dayer said...

Hey LJ. Thank you, girl! How have you been? I'm going to try to post at least once a week. I hope you are doing well!

G. said...

Hi sweetie! I just read your comment on my blog and I am SO happy that the Bioluxe products worked for you! That is wonderful!! Your comment totally made my day, so thank you. :)

Also, I LOVE this outfit! I'm a sucker for skirts w/ boots. Looks gorgeous on you. xo