11.30.2009

The Slackers Back!

Hi ya! It looks like I took a vacation for the summer, and didn't even realize it. Boy does time fly! I hope all of you have been doing well.

As usual, I've been up to a few things. I just recently became an Independent Jewelry Advisor for lia sophia, so you will begin seeing me wearing some awesome pieces. I chose lia sophia because I wanted a little extra spending cash. Earn extra money + chance to earn free jewelry on a monthly basis = my kind of side gig ;) I was also impressed with their Lifetime Replacement Guarantee. Once I get my website up and running, I will be sure to share that with you all. For now, click here to view the Fall/Winter catalog.

Pink Cardigan w/Jeweled Buttons: New York & Company - $10
Tiered Gray Skirt: Larry Levine - $25
Black Boots: Nine West - $50 (via eBay)
Scarf: Target - $5
Total Cost (not including jewelry): $90

The Jewels















Bracelet: Debbie - $72
Necklace: Escapade - $44
Ring: Structure - $38
Earrings: Inside Out - $26

4 comments:

LJ said...

welcome back princess! you look gorgeous!!! i need to back to it myself... not having a computer makes it really hard to keep up though.

The Penny-Pinching Princess said...

Hey LJ. Thank you, girl! How have you been? I'm going to try to post at least once a week. I hope you are doing well!

G. said...

Hi sweetie! I just read your comment on my blog and I am SO happy that the Bioluxe products worked for you! That is wonderful!! Your comment totally made my day, so thank you. :)

Also, I LOVE this outfit! I'm a sucker for skirts w/ boots. Looks gorgeous on you. xo

Polo shirts on sale said...

burberry tasche
chanel tasche
chloe tasche
gucci tasche
sac dolce gabbana
sac fendi
sac guess soldes
sac guess 2012 soldes
sac gucci
porte cles chanel
bracelet louis vuitton
tee shirts g star
tee shirts lacoste
tee shirts levis
sac guess
chaussures nike
chaussures puma
sac a main
tee shirts
juicy couture tasche
louis vuitton tasche>
versace tasche
juicy couture bolsas
louis vuitton bolsas
sac louis vuitton>
sac prada
sac versace