10.22.2008

Honesty is the Best Policy

I have been tagged for the Honest Weblog award by the adorable Boutique Girl. Here are the rules of what to do with this award, and then the list of 10 honest things about me.

Rules:

When you receive the prize you must write a post showing it, together with the name of who has given it to you, and link them back.Choose a minimum of 7 blogs (or more) that you find brilliant in their content or design.Show their names and links and leave them a comment informing they were prized with ‘Honest Weblog’. Show a picture of those who awarded you and those you give the prize (optional).List [if you can and/or dare] at least ten honest things about yourself. And then, pass it on.”

When I’m bored in the car, I add the digits on license plates of the cars around me.

I have a blood clot in my left leg. It’s taken residence and isn’t planning on leaving anytime soon.

I never sit with my back to a door/open area.

I wash my hands a million times through out the day and I don’t like shaking hands but, I have to for work.

I hate Port-O-Potties! I REFUSE to use them. I once held my pee for a couple of hours during a tailgate party. I was so excited to be the first to squat in the stadium restrooms when it opened :O)

Every other Saturday at 1 p.m., I’m getting a mani and my eyebrows waxed by the wonderful Lam.

I very rarely go to the movies. If I do, I sit where I can see the door.

I’m addicted to pens. I buy all different types and usually only use them a couple of times. I always revert back to my Pentel RSVP Fine Point blue pen. I buy those things in bulk!

I LOVE, LOVE Diet Dr. Pepper and Dunkin’ Donuts regular ol’ glazed donuts!

I can totally relate to The Monk, because I have a mild case of OCD. Can you tell? LOL.

I nominate the following:

Africana’s Wardrobe Diary
The Cheap Chica
Everyday Wear

Fickle Brown Sparrow
Happiness, Health & Looking Fabulous

Slices of Life
What That Girl Wears
What’s My Style

1 comment:

*Diane* said...

Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!